For today’s challenge I decided to try something different from poetry, so I’ve written a few micro fiction tales.
- Woke up. Nightmare began.
- They said he was the guy of every girl’s dream. One month with him and now he’s definitely the guy in my nightmares.
- Ran away from her village to chase her dreams. Now she wishes she could run back home when the nightmares have begun.
- “Sara, will you hold me when I get nightmares?” Kate pleaded. “Kate, I died three weeks ago, This is a nightmare. A living one.” the nanny smirked.
- Nightmares didn’t scare her anymore, for she knew it’s the dreams that hurt more when they are crushed.
- The pretty doll her aunt gifted her was every girl’s dream, until it started crawling into her bed every night.
- Years ago I had a nightmare that my evil twin sister went on a killing spree. Months ago at the hospital I realized it wasn’t a nightmare. Weeks ago the doctors told me I have no twin sisters. Today I look at her in the mirror, the nightmare has only just begun.
Copyright © Sneha P [Rights Reserved]
Image source – flickr.com